- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Administers and executes policies and procedures.
- Manages graphic production efforts from preparation through publication.
- Recommends appropriate methods and media to convey the desired effect.
- Assists in reviewing progress and the evaluation of results.
- Ensures that projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Provides guidance and training to design and/or production personnel.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, graphics standards and templates, and improved processes and workflow systems.
- Serves as a consultant to departments, groups and subsidiaries.