Title: Graphic Designer – Accenture Song
Location: London The work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely, onsite at a client or in an Accenture office or center.
Career Level: 8 Associate Manager
Competitive Salary and Package (depending on experience)
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
As a team…
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
We are looking for a talented and versatile designer to work across a broad range of projects on the Jaguar Land Rover account. You will be working with creative and account teams to deliver on brand assets for direct marketing, digital and print campaigns. You will need to be confident along every point of a projects journey, from ideation, visualisation, design and final artwork.
- You will be working closely with creative and account teams under the direction of the Design Director and Creative Directors on the UK account.
- Creating creative communication solutions across all print and digital platforms from concept to completion, working with the wider Creative Team.
- The ideal candidate will have an artistic eye and solid composition skills required to create mockups.
- You will have the ability and inherent responsibility to match the brand’s tone accurately and design within brand guidelines.
- You will be driven to push the limits of the creative medium.
- Experience as an integrated designer who has experience designing within brand guidelines across print and digital.
- An outstanding visual portfolio showing beautifully crafted design across digital and print.
- Strong typographic and layout capabilities.
- Strong conceptual skills coupled with a ‘hands-on’ design background.
- Passionate about all aspects of design and visual culture.
- Strong attention to detail and perfectionist mentality
- A good understanding of the design process from start to finish.
- Fluency in all Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good photoshop skills as comping will be required at the visualisation stage.
- Experience in After Effects would be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding of artworking.
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present and defend your work confidently, both verbally and written.
- Design degree or equivalent in relevant subject – could be qualified by experience.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes (25-30) days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Please note that with all our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders and communities.
As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
About Accenture Song
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture Song, we’re reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.