Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
To support our rapidly-expanding E-Mobility business in the UK, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Trainee supporting customers to experience and deliver the full E-Mobility Portfolio. This will be a great opportunity to contribute to these projects in a variety of functions whilst gaining experience with dealing with customers, factories, and other ABB Divisions.
- Offer technical advice to customers/channels/sales/service engineers
- Propose technical solutions for enquiries
- Provide comments on enquiry specifications
- Ongoing technical support to customers
- Continuous development of product knowledge
- Deliver technical presentations to employees & customers
- Develop deep technical knowledge of product portfolio
- You will be graduating or have graduated with a degree in an Electrical or Electronic Engineering or an engineering-based subject
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization skills with an ability to plan well and follow through to project completion
- Be flexible and prepared to travel to ABB and customer sites across the UK (driving licence essential)
- Manage customer expectations and deliver high quality solutions to all ABB customers
- Drive towards continual improvement
- Constant learning and expansion of knowledge in Technical Aspects, Commercial Aspects and Project Aspects.
- Flexibility to ensure you receive an appreciation of all areas of the business
- Managing changing priorities/activities
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.