About The Role
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial Finance Business Partner to drive and take ownership of commercial and financial performance of key account sets within our Fleet, RTA & MCS business areas, providing full and accurate financial information (both revenue and costs), alongside providing financial support, guidance, insight and challenge.
- Inform business leaders and their decision-making through commercial understanding of the business area you support
- Support and challenge the business area in the development of annual financial budgets and forecasting
- Own proactive reporting of financial performance, including Monthly, P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, key operational and commercial metrics etc.
- Provide business area with effective financial insight, analysis and challenge
- Own the provision of commercial/financial appraisal and decision support
- Probust pricing support for new bids and renewals
- Provide detailed financial and commercial support for the standardisation of Fleet go-to market propositions, including standardised/risk-based pricing
- Enforce standards and controls of Board, Group Finance and regulatory bodies
- Deliver success through building and maintaining effective relationships and partnering disciplines