What you’ll do:
• Help Develop Capability models, strategies, roadmaps and associated artefacts within the Enterprise Architecture Framework, including the activities and investment needed to get there
• Create architecture deliverables to evolve the landscape leveraging Cloud native capabilities
• Lead workshops to find a navigable architecture path with stakeholders, that may have differing viewpoints and priorities, such as product management, architecture, DevOps and platform service management
• Define the As Is & To Be within a Specified Business Area and maintain its alignment to strategic goals, own, updating and maintaining all key enterprise architecture artefacts, playbooks, and deliverables
• Sponsor and guide delivery of the resulting programmes of work, ensuring adherence to the specified target architecture and enterprise principles, maintaining alignment with business strategical goals
• Represent the portfolio within Technical Deep Dives and Playback, bringing the architecture alive with associated artefacts delivered through high quality presentations.