Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for our Dudley based client who are the largest Independent Steel Processing Company in the UK.
Working directly with their established maintenance team your main duties will be to maintain and repair decoiling and slitting lines as well as laser cutting machines.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship
• Heavy Manufacturing Maintenance background
• Repairing, maintaining and fault finding on heavy manufacturing equipment
• 17th / 18th Edition Electrical Qualification
• Experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives
Based on a 3 shift rotating system working mornings, afternoons and nights (Mon – Fri).
An excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of c£30k.
Fantastic opportunity based within a modern working facility, immediate start available.
Genuine permanent position with good prospects.