Domiciliary Care Assistant -Excellent learning & development opportunities
Come and work for Direct Health Accord Housing Association`s domiciliary care service. We are a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond. We can offer a great range of benefits with opportunities for you to learn and develop whilst making a real difference to people`s lives.
We are looking for full and part time Care Assistantsto join our organisation, who are passionate about careand share our values.
If you are interested in makinga real difference too people`s lives through providing award winning care and support in your local community then we`d love to hear from you. Pay rate of £8.72
- Hourly Rate: £8.72
- Paid mileage: 20p per mile
- Start Date: Flexible
- Paid Induction and continued paid update training
- Free company Uniform
- Free company mobile
- Opportunity to complete Health and Social Care qualifications
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Enrolment to our employee incentive scheme whichincludes, discounts on super markets, retailers options for private health care, car leasing
- Cycle to work scheme.
East Team –St Anns, Sneinton, Mapperley, Bakersfield, Thorneywood, Hyson Green, Forest Fields, Sherwood, Radford, and Colwick
South Team –Clifton, Meadows, Ruddingotn, West Bridgford and Wilford.
West Team –Aspley, Strelley, Bilborough, Beechdale, Wollaton, Bulwell and Basford.
*please note you may be required to cover any of the above areas as and when required*
– Please note, we are a domiciliary care company and have limited walking positions available. No experience necessary as full training provided including shadowing in the community with an experienced Care Assistant
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- One of the most dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Specialist care induction
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
HOW DO I APPLY?
Click the apply now button or send your CV to emily.hodgson@direct-health..co.uk – We will be in touch with you within 48 hours to arrange a interview!
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Recruitment team directly on 03300 244 919
Accord are are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve. Our values are:
- Commitment – We put our customers and our people at the heart of everything we do
- Communities – We help create communities where people want to live
- Innovation – We are optimistic, passionate and forward-thinking and we deliver better value every day.