Domestic bank staff – Excellent learning & development opportunities.
Come and work for Accord a dynamic,innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisationthat provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond. We canoffer agreat range of benefits with opportunities for you to learn and develop whilst making a real difference to peoples lives.
We are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and tomake the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve.
- Commitment – We put our customers and our people at the heart of everything we do
- Communities – We help create communities where people want to live
- Innovation – We are optimistic, passionate and forward-thinking and we deliver better value every day.
We are looking for bank staffto join our organisation, who share our values and want to make a real difference too peoples lives through providing award winning care and support. Pay rate of£8.72/£8.82
- Access to Wage Streama benefit which allows colleagues to access up to 30% of their earned wages. Wagestream isn`t a loan and there are no interest charges.
- Free DBS check and uniform
As a Domestic Assistant it will be your role to make sure the service is looking sparkling on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Damp dust /polish
- Vacuum /carpet wash
- Empty bins
- Sanitise all areas to a high standard of hygiene practice
- Upkeep of communal areas
You will also be developing and maintaining daily cleaning routines in accordance with all Health and Safety guidelines and ensuring that you work safely with chemicals and report any damaged equipment and building services.
A key aspect of this position is to be able to communicate with the service users in order to provide the highest level of service.
We want someone who is enthusiastic, sociable and committed, if this is you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our care scheme is located in Silver Birches Chelmsley Wood Birminghamwe are easily accessible
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- One of the most dynamic,innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Full 3day specialist online care induction followed by a training sessionin Sutton Coldfield (location may vary and attendance is mandatory)
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
- A generous package of terms and conditions, including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays and night shifts and sick pay
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applying with us is simple! Click the apply now button.
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Recruitment team directly on07884650359