Work with Us. Change the World.
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. We are the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for future generations.
There has never been a better time to be at AECOM. With accelerating infrastructure investment worldwide, our services are in great demand. We invite you to bring your bold ideas and big dreams and become part of a global team of nearly 50,000 planners, designers, engineers, scientists, digital innovators, program and construction managers and other professionals delivering projects that create a positive and tangible impact around the world.
We’re one global team driven by our common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishment and maintenance of reference documents library.
- Provides document management and project controls support which includes the receipt, inventory, audit, tracking, storage, retrieval and distribution of both classified and unclassified electronic, paper and other media project data and documents according to company policy, and proper procedures for the projects.
- Maintenance of established data distribution systems and schedules for the project based upon client, project and supplier requirements.
- Awareness of the various record keeping and reporting procedures of the company’s quality standards.
- Manages the set up and maintenance of document control / records management for multiple projects and Project Managers.
- Ensures that all local practices and activities comply with company policies and procedures.
- Correlation of information relating to project records.
- Distribution and filing of project documents (including drawings, correspondence and meeting minutes)
- Arrangement of document cataloguing, packing and long-term storage or disposal of appropriate documents at time of project close-out
- Preparation of transmittals for project documents and requisitions
- Establishment and maintenance of files and computerised indices for active documents.
- Generation of electronic / hard copy reports as required by the project team.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with project management
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- A working knowledge of major Common Data Environments and Information Management Systems
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role would be preferred
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from advisory, planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical and digital expertise, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $14.4 billion in fiscal year 2023. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Freedom to Grow in a World of Opportunity
You will have the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.