Digital Transformation Senior Manager
Location: London, Manchester, Glasgow
Career Level: Manager L-7
Salary: £88,000 – £100,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, Song, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge experience platforms and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to deliver Cloud-based experience transformation programmes across a variety of industries
- You will learn to take your Digital delivery experience to the next level, tackling larger global clients and programmes, supported through our global network of creative agencies and technology delivery centres
- Trained in the latest relevant platform for your industry, leading a larger team of global specialists in design, functional, process, data, change and technology
- How to deliver value at scale with your clients, delivering transformation at pace
As a Digital Transformation Senior Manager, you will:
- Lead Digital transformation projects across a range of industries, focused on helping to deliver value for the client and exceptional experiences for customers and colleagues
- Reference your experience with Cloud-based experience platforms to plan and structure multi-year implementation projects
- Identify and manage senior client stakeholders, using communication skills to manage expectations and support the successful delivery
- Support and nurture Team Leads/Managers in delivering their respective workstreams
- Use your robust delivery skills to ensure high-quality deliverables and milestones are met, in a collaborative approach with the client
- Drive innovation across the programme, helping teams to bring the latest thinking and approaches
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- A deep understanding of delivery approaches and best practices – you have experience with multiple projects to call on
- Senior stakeholder management, able to lead and work with senior clients to shape and deliver multi-year transformation Experience programmes
- Experience leading large and multiple teams across multiple geographies
- Experience of shaping, selling, contracting and delivering the programmes you have led, showing end to end skills
- Direct commercial management of programme budgets over $1m
- Experience in Cloud-based technology implementations (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, Veeva, Oracle etc,)
Set yourself apart:
- Proven history of delivery using SAFE/Agile across global programmes with a large scope (multiple countries, new technologies)
- Adobe marketing suite, Salesforce or similar implementation experience (multiple modules)
- Experience managing teams upwards of 50 people across client and team
- Experience managing budgets upwards of $5m
- Life science backgrounds – Commercial or R&D experience
What’s in it for you
At Accenture, in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app-based fitness classes and discounts on a range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days of leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. We combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at www.accenture.com/Song.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.