Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Digital Technology – Cyber Security and Compliance Manager
UTC Aerospace Systems (Actuation Systems, Wolverhampton)
About Collins Aerospace
Part of the Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced, intelligent solutions that help to redefine the aerospace and defence industry.
Every second a plane takes off with Collins Aerospace equipment on-board. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 78,000 employees across more than 300 locations worldwide working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
The high quality products we design, produce and service in our Mechanical Systems business allow both passengers and crew members to have a more comfortable experience and greater piece of mind during flight. From lighting and actuation systems to propellers, evacuation systems and seating – what we design and manufacture works together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class customer service, yet passengers don’t even know we’re there – and that’s how we like it!
We are looking for a Cyber Security and Compliance Specialist to join our team at Actuation Systems in Wolverhampton. Bringing with you experience from the MoD/DoD sector(s), you will be responsible for ensuring that the business is compliant with the National/Industry/Corporate standards and requirements of our Customers.
You will work alongside our Corporate Digital team to ensure our Digital Systems deliver the required levels of security and compliance.
This is a new and critical role for us, you will provide security advice, guidance and direction for new and existing business.
- Work with site, corporate and external resources to ensure to standards, legislation and regulation in relation to cyber security and digital compliance are met
- Ensure the business is up to date with changes in security policy, guidelines and standards
- Support the business to ensure that new and existing Customer requirements are understood and managed
- Identify gaps between current state and required state
- Manage change projects that support the future/required state using local, corporate and external resources as appropriate
- Run internal security awareness campaigns.
- Manage responses to Customer requests / questionnaires
- Maintain regular checks and monitors driving compliance to Corporate / regulatory requirements
Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge required
- Significant experience in Information Security role
- Knowledge of MoD/DoD cyber security requirements
- Good working knowledge of ITAR, DFAR’s, NIST, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials plus, etc.
- Understanding of best practice security frameworks
- Demonstrated track record of delivering compliance / cyber security projects in a large/complex business
- Strong IT skills (hardware, software and networking)
- Strong leadership with the ability to motivate and drive success.
- Excellent communication / influencing skills
- Security Clearance is essential
- Relevant degree or equivalent and preferably holding a professional security certification [such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP)]
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms