Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Are you seeking to enhance your career and join us on our journey as our Data Entry Administrator (MMS Inputter) and make your mark with a globally renowned organisation in the rail sector? This is a key and integral role reporting into the General Manager. The hours of work will comprise of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The purpose of the MMS inputter role will be to join our Fleet team and be responisble to keeping our MMS turn up to date and useable for KPI and trend analysis by inputing information from job cards /exam checks. You will be working closely with production supervisors/ managers to support them with day-to-day activities.
What That Means Day To Day
You’ll be tasked to input information from job cards, raising work orders in Maximo and printing exam checks. Other aspects of the role include:
- Monitoring priority 1 orders for departing units to avoid any safety risk
- Interface to the production team to ensure they have all required paper work to carry out repairs
- Keep Maximo up to date so that System gives a real time accurate view of the maintenance status.
- Recording quality issues and feeding back to relevant line managers
- This role also involves the creation and monitoring a number of KPIs and processes around a number of areas including EHS and fleet reliability and attendance of failure review meetings and Customer Contract Reviews.
- Being an action taker and lead for governance of meeting output and action close out
Who We’re Looking For
At Alstom we are agile, inclusive and responsible in everything we do. These principles form our values and behaviours and are an essential component of our assessment process and are fundamental qualities that we seek for all roles. We are highly interested if you have:
- Computational skills in Maximo
- Good Microsoft Package skillset in utilising Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- This role is based in East Ham (London)
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive starting salary c.£28,000 plus 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, healthcare, life assurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
The talent team are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role will close as soon as a suitable person has successfully passed the assessment process. To be considered please send in your application as early as possible
We value inquisitive, innovative and motivated people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable.