Specialism: IT (including Digital) & Operations
Career area: Digital and data
Salary: Salary competitive dependent on experience
It’s an exciting time to join the Digital team here at AXA Health, with significant investment planned in all UK&I businesses to transform, deliver new digital services to our customers, streamline, and automate our business processes. We’re looking for experienced Salesforce Developers to join our friendly and supportive IT delivery teams at AXA Health, to make our goals a reality.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of our agile delivery teams leading the development and support of our new Salesforce powered customer platform using Service, Sales, Health and Marketing cloud. At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.
What you’ll be doing?
- Contributing to the design, development and support of our strategic customer platform, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Working within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles
- Focusing on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to our users.
- Engaging in user research, customer support, and get involved in other related activities where you can continue to learn more about how the product works.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives within the team and across the IT department.
- Proven development experience with Salesforce, Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1.
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice.
- Comeprehensive skills within Salesforce Data Tools such as Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Experienced writing well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Prior experience in configuration and process automation such as Flows and Process Builder.
- Proven experience Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async.
- Operating knowledge of complete Software Development Lifecycle including Release Management Testing and Deployment.
- SFDX for development and automation, GIT version control.
- Experience working in a product-centric organisation preferred
- Skills within Azure Devops, Health Cloud and Copado would be highly desirable.
Rewards and Benefits
As well as a supportive and rewarding working culture, you’ll enjoy a good holiday allowance and generous company pension scheme. Depending on your role you’ll have the opportunity to buy share options, a car allowance and private medical insurance. Note that benefits can vary according to the different part of AXA and the role itself.
Pay and Bonus
We carefully consider our pay levels and carry out a review each year so you are paid fairly for what you do. When AXA does well, we share in its success and all employees are eligible for a discretionary bonus payment each year, dependant on individual and company performance.
Pension and Life Cover
We want to help you actively plan for a financially healthy retirement, so we offer a Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. This means that we contribute to your pension fund depending on the amount you choose to pay in.
Work life balance is important. Our holiday entitlements start at a minimum of 22 days (plus bank holidays) dependent on the business area or the role, increasing up to 28 days (plus bank holidays) with length of service. Depending on which part of AXA you work in, there’s also flexibility to buy up to five additional days or sell up to three days, helping you to achieve the right balance for you.
We recognise and reward you when you demonstrate the behaviours that make AXA great.
Employees are also invited to take part in the annual share plan. Employees can buy shares and also be offered an interest free loan to purchase shares if they don’t want to purchase outright.
Depending on your role, you may be entitled to additional benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Company Car or Long Term Incentive Plans.