About The Role
RAC are now recruiting for Customer Solution Specialists to join our team in Bescot on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract working within our friendly and welcoming Customer Solution Centre team!
This role will require you to make both inbound and outbound calls from customers and receive inbound calls to and from our patrol force, contractors and flatbed drivers requesting updates or any additional information they may need before arriving the scene of a breakdown. As well as speaking with RAC Colleagues, you can also expect to be speaking with our Customers over the phone providing them any necessary updates they may need to know about their breakdown such as ETA updates.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys interaction with people over the phone daily and providing outstanding customer service with empathy and control. As well as dealing with customers over the phone, you will be managing the message inbox and proactively replying to any e-mails that come through within agreed time scales and dealing with Emergency situations.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Have the ability to identify customer delay and work with the wider Customer Service team to gain a resolution and where appropriate agree alternative deployment decisions
- Ensure compliance to our processes and contractual agreements
- Effectively communicate to our customers, our plans to resolve their situation and manage their experience through to completion
- To achieve the performance objectives required by the business
- Have a high level of engagement with various key internal and external contacts
- To deliver effective deployment decisions through RAC Resources and the RAC Contractor network to our customers in a timely and efficient manner
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a high-pressured environment and still able to provide an outstanding level of customer service to both our colleagues at roadside and customers who are in difficult situations. This role requires strong PC/Keyboard skills as well as the confidence to communicate professionally across all levels with both RAC Colleagues and RAC Customers. There will be difficult situations you face and you may find yourself in high pressured environments, so we are looking for someone who has the ability to deal with those situations whilst taking full control of situations and problems, demonstrating empathy and have the knowledge to take necessary action for the best possible outcome. To be successful you will need to use your initiative and pro-actively prevent further problems for arising. You will be part of a great team here, so we are looking for someone who enjoys interacting and supporting their team members and department to achieve targets and goals.