JOB TITLE: Customer Service Advisor
WORKING PATTERN: Morning pattern:
- Start times between 9am and 11am and end times between 5pm and 7pm
- Maximum of 5 out of 7 days (based on a Monday-Sunday week)
- Maximum of 3 weekend days over a 4 week period
START DATE: 29th January 2024
About this opportunity
Do you want to be part of a team that makes a genuine difference to customers?
We’re currently looking for caring people to join our contact centre teams to support customers from our Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Lloyds Bank brands.
You’ll take inbound customer calls and doing your best to help the person at the other end of the line (we also connect via social media, web-chat and remote advice video calls).
You’ll show you care and understand what matters to them and if you don’t know the answer then you’ll have access to plenty of colleagues that do.
From day one we’ll teach you all about our products, processes and systems and you’ll learn how respond to queries quickly and become better every day.
Join us and, as well as making a difference to customers, you’ll enjoy a fulfilling career where you’re free to be yourself. Great colleagues, transforming workspaces, hybrid working and a wide variety of career opportunities – you’ll find them all here.
What you’ll need
There’s no need for any previous financial services experience – we’ll provide all the training required across a comprehensive 4-week training programme.
Crucially, you’re a people person – working with your team to provide a really crucial service to millions of customers.
The passion to put yourself in the customers’ shoes, show empathy and be dedicated to resolving their query.
The commitment to deliver on your promises and going above and beyond for your customer.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we’re inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 22 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
About our Cawley House site…
With a track record of developing, supporting and progressing colleagues in their careers, our sites enjoy the following facilities:
- Free on-site car parking and electric charging points
- An extensive canteen with a Costa™ coffee area
- A range of vending machines and free hot and cold drinks
- Rest areas with TVs etc.
- Prayer & Quiet reflection rooms
- A kitchenette on each floor equipped fridges & microwaves
- On site shower & changing facilities
- On site Gym that you can become a member of (and football pitches to hire)
- Access to green spaces to get those steps in