Title: Cross Brand Art Director / Designer – Accenture Song
Location: Birmingham – The work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely, onsite at a client or in an Accenture office or centre.
Career Level: 10 – Senior Analyst
Competitive Salary and Package (depending on experience)
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
As a team…
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Working with the Executive Creative Director and the Creative teams in Birmingham & London – you will be responsible for developing and rolling out creative concepts for ATL and digital channels, providing and design concepts for the Cross Brand Team.
- You will be creating creative communication solutions for ATL and digital platforms from concept to completion, working with the wider Creative Team in London and Birmingham
- The ideal candidate will have good design skills and a good knowledge of photography, art directing Retouchers and Digital designers
- Able to communicate with in-house and eternal teams of copywriters, designers, editors and photographers
- You will have the ability to match the brand’s tone accurately
- Support the wider Birmingham Creative team when required
- Write briefs for the retouching team and oversee retouching
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, design for ATL and digital platforms
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well with a range of creative and support teams
- Strong visualisation skills, will a good knowledge of Creative Suite
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Design degree and equivalent experience in relevant roles
- Experience in Art direction, Design and writing retouching briefs
- Ability to work with the wider creative team – Copywriters, Digital Designers and Artworkers and Producers
- Strong conceptual skills coupled with a ‘hands-on’ design background
- Experience working from concepts to completion
- Acute attention to detail
- An outstanding visual portfolio showing you can craft concepts and finesse design layouts for ATL and digital channels
- Fluency in all Adobe Creative Suite
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs
- Strong aptitude to teamwork and building solid relationships with creative, producers and account teams
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels
- Luxury automotive experience strongly preferred; other automotive experience welcomed
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Please note that with all our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders and communities.
As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
About Accenture Song
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture Song, we’re reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.