Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be a vital member of the finance team in Global Business Services in the UK, responsible for all aspects of Credit Control and Credit Risk for Accounts Receivable (AR) tasks should be completed in an accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements. Reporting to the AR/AP Team Lead, you will provide key assistance to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of transactions.
- Credit Control – 50% customer calling ensuring call lists are maintained and up to date.
- Analysis – Executes analyses and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Internal Controls – Complies with and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Receivable for applicable templates.
- Communication – Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Proven communication skills at all levels (Verbal & Written).
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excel – Intermediate.
- Positive attitude.
- SAP (FI module) – Desirable.
- Credit Control Experience – Desirable.
- Account Reconciliation – Desirable.
- Experience of Credica – Desirable.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.