The Big Picture
This service engineer will be required to provide front line support to customers. You will be involved with working on gas fired furnaces including Vacuum Furnaces and Atmosphere Controlled Furnaces (training will be given)
What you need to bring to the table
- Ideally 17th edition wiring regulation qualification or time served mechanical/electrical engineering background
- Commercial Gas Qualifications – CoCDN1, CENWAT, COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1 – ESSENTIAL
- Desirable – Working knowledge of modern control systems such as PLC and SCADA
- Desirable – Heat Treatment experience
- Desirable – Vacuum furnace experience
What you’ll be doing
- To manage projects from start to finish ensuring that all is completed, and the customer is happy with the level of work completed.
- To achieve a satisfactory level of competence to carry out first and second line maintenance on any equipment as contracted.
- To accurately fill in timesheets and complete reports required by management.
- To assist with the installation or commissioning of equipment as required by management.
- To ensure that all relevant working practices comply with the statutory Health and Safety at Work Act and with the and other external customer requirements as applicable.
- To assist with the delivery and/or collection of equipment from site to other locations as required.
- To assist with stock control or fault control if deemed necessary by management.
- To aim at achieving and maintaining standards of quality compatible with ISO 9002.
- Comply with Quality Management System
- Comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisations
Bonus Points! What’s in it for you ?
- Competitive Salary of £30 – £40K based on experience
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Company Pension
- Laptop and Mobile Phone