About The Role
An opportunity now exists to operate at the heart of the UK’s number 1 breakdown provider, working within RAC’s people culture.
Working as part of our talented Internal Comms team, you will be responsible for the build of an appropriate survey system and data capture process, to collect colleague engagement data and feedback, and interpret this into insight to help drive our people agenda.
We are on the lookout for someone who can complement our internal Comms team’s current strengths and skills by measuring, drawing insight and advising on colleague engagement.
Other areas of focus will include:
- Survey strategy – the creation, running and delivery of colleague surveys to illuminate the colleague experience.
- Lifecycle integrations – working with others in HR, how can we blend the above data and insight, with feedback gleaned from other colleague touchpoints and milestones (sentiment, onboarding, service, exits).
- Dialogue – what opportunities are there to crowdsource insights and engage colleagues on the topics that matter most (engagement forums, focus groups, Workplace discussions).
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify survey and insight needs to drive business performance.
- Lead the design, build and delivery of RAC’s all-colleague engagement surveys, using existing digital platforms (Workplace by Meta, Microsoft, or integrations) and designing the survey framework (question set, instructions, etc).
To be considered, were seeking candidates that have had prior experience in a HR Comms or engagement role. And that can clearly demonstrate previous knowledge in the following areas:
- Digital know-how – ability to use digital platforms (such as Workplace by Meta, Microsoft Excel and Forms and survey integrations) to build a survey.
- Analytical- You’ll have demonstrable experience at reviewing, presenting and if required, advise on meaningful actions through data.
- Engagement measurement and analysis – a numerate person who loves all-things data and the ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way and communicate these effectively.
- Engagement best practice – a natural curiosity and motivation to improve colleague engagement. Ability to research and keep up to date with the latest colleague survey, sentiment and engagement methodology, trends and practices and apply this to our solutions.
- Team player – someone who is happy to collaborate and work with internal stakeholders to define, develop and deliver survey requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced engagement professional to join the people function here at RAC, demonstrate their expertise in colleague engagement, and experience.
You’ll be joining us at a time of accelerated growth, where performance is rewarded with a competitive salary, and a personalised benefits package.