Client Account Manager (Sales)
Location: Kingston, London
Career Level: Manager
Salary: up to £85,000 (dependant on skills and experiences) plus excellent benefits
As a consulting practice within Accenture Song, we are uniquely positioned to help clients on their Commercial Transformation journey. We build close relationships with our clients to fully understand their growth objectives. We then work collaboratively with them to help shape their transformation and support them on all aspects of this journey. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, operating model, embracing new technologies, driving a culture change or building people capabilities and skills. We bring strong client-centred Sales practitioner skills and partner across the Accenture organization to help our clients create winning customer experiences and drive their commercial performance. Helping to guide people in Marketing and Sales through a transformation journey is a particular strength.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. We offer boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. We work collaboratively, sharing insights and learning to help each member of the team to succeed with world leading clients across industries.
If you’re looking for a stimulating career working in a vibrant environment, with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and capabilities and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to shape the future of sales and commercial transformation, working with our clients to develop a roadmap of change that helps them to drive growth, brand performance and new ways of working
- How to combine human ingenuity with technology to make change happen in practice, supporting the people who work in our client businesses to navigate and thrive through times of change
- How to help our clients develop and deliver winning customer experiences
- How to support our clients to address today’s financial reality: optimizing commercial investments, and identifying opportunity to fuel growth, using proprietary analytics tools and benchmarks.
As a Client Account Manager (Sales), you will:
- Engage with commercial leadership teams to explore their vision and purpose for the function in driving business objectives and strategies
- Lead clients to build strong and enduring, trusted relationships – building our business with existing clients and winning new clients.
- Partner with other capability areas across Accenture to architect and deliver end-to-end business transformation.
- Assess organisation capability gaps in areas such as: Route to Market, Omnichannel Path to Consumption, Demand Spaces, Customer & Channel strategies, Sales & Operation Service, Precision Outlet Targeting & Servicing and Revenue Growth Management.
- Co-create and shape Capability Strategies and Plans to performance improvement in teams and deliver tangible results
- Support our continued business growth agenda and contribute to our team spirit and unique company culture
Who we’re looking for:
We have a number of positions available within the team and we are looking for individuals with experience in any of the following sectors: Life Sciences, Consumer Healthcare and Consumer Goods.
As a Sales Client Account Manager you will lead client relationships, projects and drive business development. As a result, we’re looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Designing, leading and supporting the delivery of sales and commercial strategies that drive the transformation of the function
- Designing and leading the delivery of complex projects including sales transformation, go to market models, organisational re-design and delivery within a multi-national organisation
- Leading sales capability building programmes and successfully transforming the way commercial relationships are achieved within a blue-chip company or consulting firm
- Expertise and experience across a breath of sales disciplines including omnichannel selling, sales force design, revenue management, selling and negotiation capabilities and segmentation and targeting.
- Responsibility for recruiting and performance managing direct reports
- Strong commercial acumen and experience of managing a P&L
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to influence, collaborate, partner and build relationships
- A natural curiosity and passion for sales, sales technologies and a deep understanding of sales and industry trends
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.