We need you now, they need you always – Become a Catering Assistant with Accord today!
Catering Assistant – Full Time
Meadowrythe | 35Hours per week | £8.72 – £8.82/Hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic caring individual to join our organisation during this critical time to help the most vulnerable of people to work as a Catering Assistant at our specialist care schemes.
Pay rate of £8.72 – £8.82 per hour for day shifts.
WHY WORK FOR US
We have a variety of part time and bank contracts to suit your needs it`s a great time to become a Care Assistant at Accord, we can offer:
- Online specialist training
- Start dates within 7 days! *subject to satisfactory checks
- Access to Wage Stream a benefit which allows colleagues to access up to 30% of their earned wages. Wagestream isn`t a loan and there are no interest charges.
- Free DBS check and uniform
- One of the most dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Specialist care induction
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
- A generous package of terms and conditions, including enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays and night shifts and sick pay
Meadowyrthe is a residential care home in Tamworth, Staffordshire, catering for up to 31 adults over 65 with dementia. We are located in a residential area with shops and transport links close by so we are very easy to get to.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applying with us is simple! Click the apply now button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – We will be in touch with you within 48 hours to arrange a video interview!
If you require any further information or have any questions please callthe Recruitment Team can be contacted on 0330 0244 919.
If you cannot get through to us on the provided mobile numbers please email email@example.com and a member will be in touch at our earliest convenience. Please bear with us during this time we appreciate your patience.
Please read through the job description for more details.
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward if we receive a high volume of interest.
We are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve.