Care Coordinator -Excellent learning & development opportunities
Come and work for Direct Health Accord Housing Association`s domiciliary care service.
We are a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond. We can offer a great range of benefits with opportunities for you to learn and develop whilst making a real difference to people`s lives.
We are looking for a care coordinator wanting to work 37.5 to join our organisation, who are passionate about care and share our values.
If you are interested in making a real difference too people`s lives through providing award winning care and support in your local community then we`d love to hear from you. Pay rate £20,247 Annual salary.
As part of the role as care coodinator applicants must be willing to work in a team, but have the ability to work ontheirown initiative.
Be willing to take part in the out of hours on call (weekends and out of office hours) on a rota bases.
To ensure that all calls for service users are covered by staff with the allocated time. Full responsibility of the allocation of Care & Support Workers to ensure a high quality service that meets the needs of the service users.
To ensure that all records and up to date and in line with CQC and local guildlines.Ensure that care is provided that adheres to industry legislation, Local Authority and organisation policies relevant to the Service User group, such as consistency of Care & Support Workers to Service Users.
Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced enviroment whilekeeping a calm and level work ethic.
To adopt a flexible approach in your work pattern and if it is deemed necessary carry out alternative duties, if necessary in other departments or branches or cover care for your colleagues locally or at another branch.
To also be a supervisor for the Care & Support Workers taking part in regular team meetings, supervisions and annual development reviews. When necessary act in a hands on capacity to deliver care needs to Service Users.
- Pay rate: £20,247 per annum
- Start Date: Flexible
- Paid Induction and continued paid update training
- Free company Uniform
- Free company mobile
- Opportunity to complete Health and Social Care qualifications
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Enrolment to our employee incentive scheme whichincludes, discounts on super markets, retailers options for private health care, car leasing
- Cycle to work scheme.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily and weekly deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail essential
- Experience in care provision at a senior level
- Full Driving Licence and access to own vehicle essential
Our care service provide care across Manchester we are easily accessible by bus and train as is our central care branch.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- One of the most dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Specialist care induction
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
HOW DO I APPLY?
Click the apply now button or send your CV to recruitment@direct-health..co.uk – We will be in touch with you within 48 hours to arrange a interview!
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Recruitment team directly on 03300 244 919
Accord are are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve. Our values are:
- Commitment – We put our customers and our people at the heart of everything we do
- Communities – We help create communities where people want to live
- Innovation – We are optimistic, passionate and forward-thinking and we deliver better value every day.