Excellent learning & development opportunities
Come and work for Accord Housing Association`s care services. We are a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond. We can offer a great range of benefits with opportunities for you to learn and develop whilst making a real difference to people`s lives.
We are looking for a member to join our Team.
We have avaialbe 2 x 10 hour shifts OR x1 20 hour shift
We are passionate about care and share our values.
If you are interested in making a real difference too people`s lives through providing award winning care.
We would love to hear from you. Pay rate of£8.92per hour leading to £9.11 after probationary period
This would be Based across 2 of our Houses,Furlong house, and Jenner House – Both are based in Walsall
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- One of the most dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Specialist care induction
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
HOW DO I APPLY?
Click the apply now button or send your CV to Leia.email@example.com – We will be in touch with you within 48 hours to arrange a interview!
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Recruitment team directly on 03300 244 919 or 07570953512
Accord are are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve. Our values are:
- Commitment – We put our customers and our people at the heart of everything we do
- Communities – We help create communities where people want to live
- Innovation – We are optimistic, passionate and forward-thinking and we deliver better value every day.