Care Assistant -Home Care -Excellent learning & development opportunities
Come and work for Direct Health Accord Housing Association`s domiciliary care service. We are a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond. We can offer a great range of benefits with opportunities for you to learn and develop whilst making a real difference to people`s lives.
We are looking forfull and part time staffto join our organisation, who are passionate about care and share our values.
If you are interested in makinga real difference too people`s lives through providing award winning care and support in your local community then we`d love to hear from you. Pay rate of £9.24 per hour
- Hourly Rate: £9.24
- Paid mileage: 20p per mile
- Start Date: Flexible
- Free company Uniform
- Free company mobile
- Opportunity to complete Health and Social Care qualifications
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Enrolment to our employee incentive scheme whichincludes, discounts on super markets, retailers options for private health care, car leasing
- Cycle to work scheme.
Our care serve provide care acrossSHEFFILEDwe are easily accessible and have driving and walking postions availbe
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- One of the most dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisations in the Midlands
- Specialist care induction
- A great place to work with friendly and supportive teams
- The opportunity for you to learn, develop and progress with us
HOW DO I APPLY?
Click the apply now button or send your CV to Leia.firstname.lastname@example.org – We will be in touch with you within 48 hours to arrange a interview!
If you need any additional information please get in touch with the Recruitment team directly on 03300 244 919 or 07570953512
Accord are are a values-led social business motivated by adding social and economic value to the communities where we work. We specialise in involving customers and communities in shaping the homes and services that we provide. Our colleagues are award-winning, highly professional and strive to deliver excellence on the front-line and through the corporate support teams.
Our mission is to be strong and diverse and to make the most of our strengths to deliver positive outcomes, improving life chances for our customers and the wider communities which we serve. Our values are:
- Commitment – We put our customers and our people at the heart of everything we do
- Communities – We help create communities where people want to live
- Innovation – We are optimistic, passionate and forward-thinking and we deliver better value every day.