About The Role
As a Call Centre Advisor, you’ll take inbound calls from RAC members who are looking to renew their cover or expressing a wish to leave. It’s down to you to quickly and effectively reaffirm the features & benefits of RAC Breakdown Cover to keep them on board.
We will reward your hard work with a starting salary of £21,000, rising to £23,000 on achievement of targets. PLUS, a great benefits package, made up of a BONUS scheme with additional earning potential up to 20% OTE monthly, flexible shifts, holiday allowance, free on-site parking and flexible benefits for you to tailor.
You will also get FREE Ultimate breakdown cover for you and your household – including roadside & home rescue, unlimited call outs and tows, 7 days car hire, European cover which also includes free legal advice and garage support. There’s loads more discounts on travel extras including hotel discounts & days out… and a £25 towards MOT voucher each year.
To be the best, we want the best. RAC are looking for people who:
- Are comfortable at overcoming objections,
- Ideally have previous experience working within a regulated environment or in sales and customer service.
- Can demonstrate resilience in a fast pace sales contact centre and works well towards KPI’s under pressure.
- Are empathetic and able to build rapport with our members, with an outgoing, self-motivated and friendly personality.
- Have great knowledge retention and recall and can understand customers’ needs and requirements to ensure you do the right thing for each and every one.
What can we offer in return?
- A first class, comprehensive training programme to enhance your skills and behaviours to ensure you become a customer expert!
- A fantastic career framework allowing everyone to progress within the ever-growing business with solid support and a clear plan.
- Common sense shift patterns. As with any key service provider, we need to be there when our customers need us. Therefore, there will be a requirement to work at weekends but we also try to apply logic to our shift patterns.
The shift requirements will fall within our opening hours of Monday – Friday 08.00 – 20.00, Saturday and Sunday 09.00 – 17.00
Come and join a great team that is full of brilliant people who are passionate about delivering excellent service to our valued members!