Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The core objective of this role is to lead and project manage assigned initiatives within a highly complex, multi-phase PIM (Product Information Management) program that encompasses all strategic topics related to the platform’s functionalities and continuity within ABB’s Electrification Business area organization. This role includes contributing to and managing the technical product roadmap, overseeing the implementation, and working in an agile environment with a cross-functional team to develop products that meet the needs of our business and customers. This role reports to the Global eCommerce Systems Leader. This role graded as Global grade 11.
- Understanding the application, supporting infrastructure, and systems integration.
- Regularly gathering input from and aligning with the cross-functional community for change requirements, decides on new functionalities and adaptations of existing functionalities and proactively works to mitigate risks.
- Leading activities related to agile software development methodologies, including sprint planning, scrums, backlog grooming, and defect management.
- Partnering with Information Systems to lead the relationship with the PIM ecosystem of software vendor(s), support the PIM system implementation and related projects.
- Coordinating product upgrades, code releases into production with the IT/IS team.
- Coordinating a team of internal and third-party specialists to ensure a stable operations and agile tool support.
- Functioning as highest point of escalation for platform-related challenges or shortcomings.
- Working closely with risk management and governance specialists to align on risks and contingencies, in the context of any changes or added functionality in the handling of data & content or process amendments.
- Championing a collaborative approach to identifying and overcoming obstacles/ blockers in a timely manner to ensure deliverables are kept on track.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for project delivery, connecting the appropriate teams together and ensuring that project plans are adhered to and milestone progress is achieved.
- Keeping current with new technologies and solutions by attending technical training, seminars, or workshops.
- 5-10 years of experience in strategic account/ partnership management roles, ideally in the context of software solutions.
- Educational background in technology, ideally for the marketing/ sales area.
- Experience with product information management (PIM/DAM) eco systems and an understanding of major vendor landscape.
- Strong knowledge in complex software supported data & content environments.
- Experience with industrial products and willingness to learn more about market and technical aspects of the business.
- Demonstrable experience managing successful digital initiatives of a comparable scale (multi-million dollar) within global organizations.
- Excellent project management, organization, and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong customer orientation and a strong collaborative spirit.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently in a fast-changing industry.
- Self-motivated and resilient professional, with an empathetic approach to working with others.
- Familiarity with a broad array of internet technologies and trends.
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy in 100+ countries where the Electrification Business Area operates. Our 10,000 sales & marketing employees connect our customers and partners to our innovative portfolio of products, services, and solutions. Our domain expertise and global footprint enable us to support our customers with solutions that address their current needs, while anticipating how emerging trends such as urbanization, digitalization and the shift to sustainable energy will impact their future needs. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. HQ Talent Acquisition Team ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd