|Job ID:R0205460||Listed: 2022-07-14|
Job Title Business Partner, Global Real Estates
Corporate Title Vice President
The Business Partner role is pivotal to ensuring that the Global Real Estate (GRE) team delivers against both the strategic and tactical goals of each Business Unit. The Business Partner Team is responsible for proactively engaging with our internal clients across each of the Deutsche Bank locations, playing a key role in the delivery of real estate projects, facilities management, and logistics support.
You will be accountable for implementing solutions which maximise global commercial value whilst considering the country’s needs. It is our intention that GRE improves effectiveness and efficiency in delivery of services at region, sub-region and country levels and aligns itself with the Bank’s overall drive towards complexity reduction and asset optimisation.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Working closely to support clients to translate their individual requirements into an integrated real estate strategy
- Work with the Global Real Estate team to deliver an operational plan with the best commercial outcome while providing leadership, oversight, and guidance to ensure effective implementation
- Fostering and maintaining relationships to facilitate collaboration with key Stakeholders and Business Units to define and manage their portfolio requirements, budget, and investment needs
- Understand financial planning processes within Deutsche Bank Group and the respective Division to monitor the benefit of investment initiatives & ensure expected benefits are realised
- Ensure the team sets up the appropriate governance, controls, and delivery processes to ensure the successful completion of this challenging book of work
Your skills and experience
- Relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Show a results/action-orientation, with unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and ability to build and retain trust
- An openness to innovation & change and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Skilled communicator with excellent presenting skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in large scale transformation initiatives
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.