Through a range of business to business activities; cold calls, social media, networking, generate leads and progress to enrolments and commercial activity to exceed targets.
Work with a range of partners to develop links and referral points to generate an extensive network chain leading to multiple pipeline creation. Assist the organisation acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones.
Deliver outstanding customer service to all customers, achieve outstanding results for all targets.
(KR1) Each month, for each target effectively plan activity to, as a minimum meet target.
Maintain a presence using social media, update and refresh knowledge of each project and our offer.
Research new markets and organisations to identify the decision maker, make contact. Create an effective pipeline of activity. Identify organisations that provide scalability in the market and new development areas. Pitch to customers as required. Persists in sales even in the face of failure. Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
(KR2) Develop quality presentations, quotes and negotiate with customers.
Enrol learners that have committed to programmes and can achieve, supported by employers that are committed to learning.
Follow quality assurance processes, embed J20 within working practices.
(KR3) Update the CRM with all contact. Generate quality leads for all targets and pipeline activity. Manage caseload of accounts and expand by bimonthly. Identify new customers and identify repeat business from existing accounts.
Innovate regarding marketing and customer identification. Ensure attention to detail. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
(KR4) Update knowledge of the industry and its drivers, including policy and funding. Complete CPD and record. Ensure TNA database details current. Aspire to achieve “exceed” in behavioural competencies. Maintain knowledge of social media platforms and develop skills to update.
Role Requirements Behavioural Competencies
• Car User
• Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills
• Good track record of sales
• Good IT Skills
• Have the right to live and work in the UK indefinitely and without restriction
• Experience of working in FE/Training environment
• IOSH Managing Safely qualification
• GCSE A-C Maths and English (or equivalent) Core
Achieving and Delivering
• Driving Results
• Customer Service
• Effective Communication
• Collaborating with others
• Influencing and Relationship Building
• Innovation and Creativity
• Problem Solving and Initiative
• Information Gathering
• To be co-operative and flexible to meet organisational needs, undertaking duties as may be reasonably expected.
• Share PTP’s strong commitment to the safeguarding of all its learners.
• Actively support and implement PTP’s Equal Opportunities and Health & Safety Policy.
• DBS check/ISA registration.