Business Agility Coach
Level: Senior Manger, Manager, Associate Manager, Specialist, Senior Analyst
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile Coach to join our UK Business Agility Transformation practice, part of Accenture Technology.
We help companies achieve greater agility to accelerate business change.
We unlock their creative power to transform uncertainty into opportunities to continuously renew driven advantage.
We, at Accenture, support and foster inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and we strongly encourage people of all genders with a passion for and experience in Technology to join our business.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
What skills & experience are we looking for?
As a Business Agility Coach, you provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to a variety of stakeholders and leaders. You lead by example and challenge the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation. In particular you have experience in:
- Observing and understanding an organisation’s specific business and technical processes in both IT and non-IT domains
- Launching teams on short- and long-term project engagements, coaching the teams in vision creation, forecasting and self-organisation
- Coaching and supporting product management and product owners to foster a product culture and build quality, customer-driven programme roadmaps
- Coaching, mentoring and training teams on visualisation techniques and methods
- Facilitating technical discussions to agree successful outcomes and tackling complex problems
- Guiding organisations in outcome-oriented evolutionary changes and transformations to support maturity growth and organisational robustness and re-invention
- Providing Thought Leadership around Business Agility trends and leading industry practices and approaches.
- Driving endeavours to scale agility and amplify the benefits of lean-agile practices beyond a single team or department
How can I set myself apart?
- Agile project delivery such as complex agile programme management, product management and/or release train management
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and implementation approaches
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and human-centric design techniques
- Experience in navigating ambiguity and imperfect transformations
What’s in it for you?
- You’re going to be an active member of the EMEA Business Agility and SolutionsIQ practice with exposure to international initiatives and events
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference to high profile client – Accenture helps many of the FTSE 100 deliver high-profile, innovative projects
- Opportunities to learn continuously through training, certifications, and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
On top of this, we have gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found