AV Support Analyst
Career Level: Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Working within the UKI AV Operations team (Local Technology Services), the purpose of this role is to ensure all audio visual (AV) equipment is correctly used, maintained and supported by providing technical support onsite and liaising with the global CIO support model, and local teams and hardware vendors as required.
The team also has a role to play as Technology Advocates, building a trust-based customer relationship with the customers across the UK Campus, fostering greater adoption, education and continuous service improvement.
The UKI AV Support, working alongside the UKI AV Team Lead, supports the Audio-Visual technical installations for Accenture in Ireland and the UK. The role will also encompass Events Technical Support and has a strong focus on customer education and promotion of AV technology within the UKI environment.
Technology Support, Maintenance & Management
- Act as an AV Cyviz subject matter expert (SME) to ensure dynamic and innovative use of the Cyviz AV installations for business as usual and special events
- Provide ongoing support of the Cyviz Megascreen installations and associated environments.
- Create and maintain pre-event checklists for all AV enabled spaces.
- Proactively test and make sure all systems are online and operational.
- Set up and install additional equipment as required for the AV offering (video screens, video monitors, connecting wires and cables, sound speakers etc.) for events and functions.
- Ensure equipment is installed and managed according to its designated layout. Monitor speakers to ensure playback quality.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Send in equipment for repairs as needed.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Ensure the safe transfer and shipment of equipment.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
- Liaise with the wider UKI LTS team for asset management policies and disposals. Have a basic understanding of the capital spend associated with AV technology, including Depreciation and Interest and asset write offs, working with the program and change function.
- Maintain an active curiosity in AV technology (both present and upcoming) in order to advise and support with requests or queries around new technology
Customer Relationship Management
- Build effective relationships with customers, actively seeking out and responding to feedback in order to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of customer education sessions to help promote the knowledge and use of AV technologies
- Provide support for Events across the UK portfolio
- Work closely with the wider LTS and Workplace teams ensuring effective relationships are built and maintained.
- Work with customer representatives to capture requirements in order to develop knowledge of the client requirements and desired service levels.
- Develop, document and implement resolutions for recurring incidents or problems. Maintain a current knowledge and understanding of features, functionality and performance of existing and planned AV display technologies through independent research and by utilizing available vendor resources as appropriate.
- Be knowledgeable of the wider AV conferencing offerings within the CIO suite of offerings (Skype for Business & Cisco Video Conferencing) as well as collaboration technologies to support meetings and events
- A certain level of shift work and out of hours support for events, installations, changes is required
- Maintain an active interest in the other areas of the Local Support Operations and provide support to other team members as appropriate.
- Network across LTS and Workplace and with the organisation’s delivery partners, ensuring positive outward perceptions, communications and collaboration in service delivery.
- Participate in cross team knowledge sharing between the wider LTS group and Workplace.
- Work with operational teams in an advisory capacity to ensure they understand the key initiatives that are being championed by the AV Lead.
- Create and manage own ‘Development Plan’ and ensure all training agreed is completed within agreed timescales and to budget.
Supplier & Service Management
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure provision of effective services.
- Ensure controlled departmental processes for assigned services are created and maintained and oversee regular reviews to ensure opportunities for improvement are applied and that they remain up to date, efficient, effective and relevant to the customer service offering.
- Develop services owned to ensure the service provision meets customer needs for quality, cost and effectiveness.
- Maintain and manage inventory of all technology equipment that can be made available/loaned to Centre for Innovation personnel and project teams.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Prior experience working within a helpdesk service role and IT/AV onsite support. Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems, platforms and technologies Basic Knowledge and troubleshooting of AV Conferencing systems and IT systems (WAN/LAN networking)
- Working experience with audio / video devices from Cyviz, Cisco, Polycom, Crestron, Leyard, Planar, Lightware, MS Surface Hub,
- Excellent organizational skills, efficient multitasking, and strong attention to detail Work in a fast-paced environment and handle stressful situations
- Be proficient in use of Microsoft products
- Understanding and use of ServiceNow, or equivalent incident management tool.
Standard work hours of 37.5 hours a week between 08:00 to 17:30 apply. However, a flexible working attitude is required when considering global teams and critical milestones within project delivery.
Office based. A level of travel and working from other customer or client locations may be required from time to time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022