Job Title: Advertising Project Lead
Location: Birmingham (hybrid, with some travel to London)
Career Level: CL8
Salary: Competitive package
What we do?
As Accenture, we deliver meaningful customer experiences, which is the new battleground for brands. Marketers today are expected to deliver exceptional customer experiences at the right time, with every interaction – acknowledging the individual. With accelerating complexity, delivering a cohesive brand experience remains elusive. Our Clients, especially CMO’s, are looking for expert global partners who can create, innovate, activate and scale marketing operations programs that deliver increased impact, powerful customer experiences and marketing-led growth.
The Project Lead is a senior role in the Project and Programme Management team, providing project management and delivery expertise on large scale projects and strategic initiatives, working with a team of Senior Project Managers in the day to day running of channels and projects. Collaborating with a variety of teams leads, including Account Management, Creative, Resource, Product and Market teams. Soft skills are fundamental to empower, resolve and ultimately avoid issues that could impact delivery. With a focus on successful delivery, continuous improvement initiatives, and team growth (training and learning) are all considered fundamental to this role.
PRIMARY FOCUS – The Project Lead will:
- Create and manage project plans for large scale projects, understanding their interdependencies with wider brand initiatives
- Report, track and manage project milestones and gateways.
- Ensure successful delivery of key projects through the agency, working with wider Project Management team when required.
- Provide detailed project management support to Programme Managers.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – The Project Lead will:
- Manage and update reporting dashboard that allows senior stakeholders an overview of project health by project milestone/gateway.
- Keep Programme Managers up to date on project progress.
- Input into day to day resourcing requirements on projects to Resource stakeholders across the agency.
- Manage project milestones and gateways in accordance with the implemented roadmap and RACI principles.
- Escalate risk to delivery or project health, providing mitigation plans when required.
- Client facing when required.
ACCOUNTABILITY- The Project Lead will:
- Own timing plans for large scale projects.
- Support Programme Managers in their role on tracking E2E delivery across brands
- Work with Senior Project Managers, ensuring day to day project management is running efficiently.
- Monitor out of scope situations and agree appropriate action with JLR Programme Director
- Proactively identify risks to delivery, escalating when necessary to avoid commercial risk and impact to SLA’s.
- Manage risk and provide mitigation plans to limit any impact to go live.
COLLABORATION- The Project Lead will:
- Input project scale and timeline information to Project Director, Programme Manager and Brand Directors.
- Actively strive to support and contribute to the output of the wider team and agency
- Keep all relevant departments informed about project status
- Establish and maintain strong relationships across Acenture Song as the go to person for project timelines.
- SME on Process and best practice Project Management.
- Extensive experience in a project management role
- Exceptionally organised with excellent attention to detail
- Agency experience strongly preferred in E2E advertising campaigns including brand campaigns
- Ability to manage and prioritise a complex and varied workload
- Confident in being client facing and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint & Sharepoint
- Experience with Workfront (SynOps for Marketing) beneficial but not essential
- Project Management & operations focused
- Experience in mitigation plans and programme management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Adept at working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Jaguar Land Rover experience beneficial
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for. Please note, the work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely, onsite at a client or in an Accenture office or center.
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture, we’re reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, marketing, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.