Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Lead to run a large programme for one of our large banking clients in the UK. The team of 20 onshore (and 50 offshore) build and manage all of the client’s customer facing digital estate. The delivery lead is expected to be the face of the programme to client and internal Accenture teams. They will oversee 4 core workstreams (with respective leads), they must be quick to identify and resolve risks, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across organisations with excellent communication skills, and experience in managing programme commercials.
The dynamic leader must be hands on, and comfortable acting as the go to for all programme related matters. An essential part of the role is keeping the wider team in sync and working towards a collective vision. Essentially this person will become the glue of the programme.
In our team you will be required to:
- Provide solutions to real world problems on our top clients
- Merge innovative thinking with scale
- Oversee projects from initial concept to shaping to solutioning, building and delivering, to ongoing run
- Drive and shape conversations
- Identify and resolve challenges
As a Delivery Lead you will
- Work on our most interesting content and customer experience client programmes
- Merge delivery with strategic and long-term thinking
- Host thought leadership panel discussion with clients
- Manage programme financials with internal client financial management and commercial management teams
- Be comfortable engaging with clients across a range of challenging engagements, leveraging our wider Accenture talent pool to help shape and deliver solutions
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience in complex programme delivery (RAID management, platform delivery essentials)
- Deep commercial acumen and scope management, essential across a large team with a complex contract underpinning this
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deep understanding of agile/ scaled agile methodologies
- Background in experience (content) delivery
- Experience with the Adobe Product Suite (is a nice to have)
- Banking industry experience
- Line Management experience
Set yourself apart:
- Experience with the Adobe Product Suite (AEM/ Adobe Campaign)
- Understanding and experience with application delivery and support
- Financial Services background
- Business development and proposal shaping
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.