Administrative Coordinator – Cirencester
Team Overview: The New Lending and Underwriting department are looking for a Administrative Coordinator to join their small, busy team where everyone pulls together to ensure great outcomes for the partnership. The overall function of the department is to provide a variety of loans to St. James’s Place Appointed Representatives to ensure future growth to the Partnership.
Description: You will be supporting the wider team with all new lending requests via multiple workstreams, this will involve coordination, assessment and analysis of information and numerical data. You will be in regular contact with our Partners as well as internal and external stakeholders to ensure paperwork is in order for submission and adhering to strict deadlines.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Assess affordability of Partner loan applications for approval by underwriters
- Coordinate Change of Trading (CoT) status requests from partners
- Analyse Business Sale & Purchase performance ahead of payments
- Preparation and issue of documents
- Liaise (as necessary) with the SJP Partnership at all levels to aid conversations around the coordination of requests and projects
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a person who has strong attention to detail, numerate and enjoys gathering information and data and thrives on providing a professional service. They will like teamwork and will have experience of working with numerical data.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St. James’s Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria, or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
We are open to discussing reduced hours, job share arrangements and flexible working so please ask the question and start a conversation!
Why work for us?
In joining us we aim to give peace of mind for you and your loved one’s futures. In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
- Non-Contributory Pension – 10% (increasing with length of service) with further pension matching
- Meaningful protection benefits with real value, such as 10X life cover, PHI, and critical illness.
- Share schemes that enable all employees to have a stake in SJP
- Best in class terms and conditions including flexible working and 6 months paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- 28 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (with the option to buy an additional up to 5 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Volunteering
St. James’s Place has a long tradition of community support and looking to do the right thing. As a business in 2019 we gave 4.4% of our profit before tax to community activities and the Tortoise Responsibility100 Index (January 2020) showed us to be the second most generous FTSE100 company by community investment for very £1,000 earned. Over 96% of our group employees are involved in supporting our communities and good causes. Over 80% of all our employees and Partners donate each month to our Charitable Foundation, which is now the 6th largest UK corporate foundation. Through the matching St. James’s Place gives on all donations our Charitable Foundation distributed over £12m in 2019.
We understand it’s important to be proud of the company you work for, that’s why we’re proud to share with you some of our recent awards:
- Wealth Management Company of the Year’ at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2020
- Best Benefits Launch’ award, by Reward Gateway 2019
- Best Wealth Manager Growth Portfolio’ at the Wealth Advisor Awards for 2019
- Championing LGBTQ Inclusion’ Financial advisor diversity in finance award 2020
We occasionally close vacancies early due to high volumes of applications. We would therefore recommend you complete your application prior to the closing date which is for guidance only.