SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST -ACCOUNT MANAGER
Business Unit Collins Aerospace Req ID 01480153Most Recent Date Posted 11/08/2021City Wolverhampton Country/Region United Kingdom
Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for an Supply Chain Specialist -Account Manager to join the team in Wolverhampton.
Supply Chain Specialist -Account Manager is accountable for the relationship and SQD performance of key suppliers for Actuation Systems Wolverhampton. This role will also involve leading a small team, to drive the performance of the suppliers. The successful candidate will be an energetic, proactive, analytical, and adaptable and should be able to operate across functions units and disciplines to yield strong performance results for the organization. A strong focus on team leadership and development is required, alongside ability to prioritise workload and strong time management skills.
The candidate will be empowered and accountable to drive the business forward, owning and resolving issues, driving improvements forward, whilst communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Accountable for the relationship and performance of a set of suppliers for Collins Aerospace Wolverhampton
- Lead a small team to ensure parts are delivered on time, with the right quality and strategic projects are completed.
- Drive suppliers to improve performance and offer competitive benefits to Collins
- Influence and Engage key Stakeholders to resolve complex supplier related issues and improvement opportunities.
- Ensure alignment between various functions and other Actuation sites when dealing with suppliers
- Collaborate with Commodity and Actuation teams to support the overall product family strategy and the required steps in order to achieve such strategy
- Identify where subject matter experts are required to improve supplier performance, or to move forward improvement initiatives and get the required engagement
- LTA negotiation with lower spend suppliers and for special projects
- Involvement in the Passport Transfer process
- Generate and lead improvement initiatives relating to supplier performance and cost improvements- through the use of ACE tools
- Engage in request for quotation, negotiation and Purchase order awards
- Regular reporting of key KPIs on suppliers and plan to close out on gaps
- Present to all levels supplier status and initiatives
- Experience in the areas of strategy, supply chain, engineering, or manufacturing engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in business/economics, supply chain, or engineering required
- Ideally a specialist in raw material procurement.
Experience and skillsets:
- Driven, accountable and pro-active, with a strong desire to develop solutions that move the business forward
- Ideally, will have led a team previously
- Strong communicator, with relevant stakeholders at all levels, to drive issue resolution and influence key decision making
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task
- Experience of being part of a project team/ leading projects is desirable
- Ability to utilise data to analyse trends to manage supplier pro-actively
- Strong communication skills
20-30%, both in UK and internationally, dependent upon supplier mix and business needs. (COVID allowing)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. Collins Aerospace is committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion because we believe that acknowledging and learning from people from many different backgrounds and interests creates an environment where everyone can be their best, ensuring that Collins can be its best. All welcome. All equal. All in.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.