Sectors Sport Industry
Tividale F.C. was originally founded as the senior branch of Tividale Hall Youth Club F.C, and played in the Handsworth and District League from 1953 to 1968. Tividale F.C entered the senior league from 1956 -1960. After two years without any league football, they joined the Warwickshire & West Midlands Alliance and had four highly successful seasons until 1966, when they joined the newly formed West Midlands (Regional) League, Division One. In 1973 they won the Division One League and League Cup double, gaining promotion into the Premier Division. 1974 saw Tividale move to their current ground in Packwood Road, naming it “The Beeches”, after the British Waterways Official who granted the lease to the club.