Sectors Transport, Logistics
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOUR CONTRIBUTION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our solutions are powered by trade, logistics and the drive and passion of all our employees. In every country, across all divisions at DHL, we each have the potential to make a global difference. But there’s more to a role at DHL than the work we do. Whether you’re a global manager or a marketing assistant, driving a forklift or flying an aeroplane, we never forget that it’s you who makes us who we are. Which is why we work hard to make sure a career with the group is as satisfying and successful as it can possibly be.
Our Culture and Employees
This is built on the two ‘Rs’ – Respect and Results. We value our employees, we provide them with opportunities to achieve, and together this produces results. You’ll be working alongside people who take pride in getting things Right 1st Time every time, have a Can-do spirit and a positive outlook on life. We share a hands-on attitude, love a challenge and do everything with a smile on our faces.
- Our yearly Employee Opinion Survey recognises your voice – and the voice of all our employees – allowing you to influence the way we move forward.
- Our strategic initiative, First Choice, constantly revises our structures and processes to uphold DHL as the Customers’ preferred provider.
- As a global company we value the diversity of our employees as a genuine strength. Our organisation brings together people from a wide range of cultural backgrounds – all with different skills, experiences and viewpoints.
Our Career Progression and Development
The roles within Deutsche Post and DHL are as diverse as the people who perform them. Many of our employees spend their careers in various roles – joining as interns or on the shop floor and working their way up through different departments and divisions (and often different countries too).
So, you can have various career paths within DHL, e.g. beginning your career as a Junior Sales Manager in a country and becoming the Vice President for Sales & Marketing in one of our regional Headquarters or growing from an intern in Talent Management to the regional Head of HR in one of our Divisions.
We provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role and gain knowledge and experience. We’ll also ensure we reward your hard work at a competitive rate.
- Certified is the Group-wide, global initiative focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. This training will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the Customer.
- Furthermore, we provide divisional leadership programmes and functional training curricula across all our business units to cater to specific development needs.
- My Talent World is Deutsche Post DHL Group’s system to support Group-wide recruiting, learning as well as talent and performance processes.
- Across all divisions, reward initiatives recognise the contribution made by employees on a regular basis, e.g. like the employee of the month.