Posted Jobs 0
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF BIRMINGHAM CITY FOOTBALL CLUB IS TO BE SUCCESSFUL, BOTH ON AND OFF THE FIELD; TO BE FINANCIALLY VIABLE AND TO PLAY AT THE HIGHEST PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.
In order to achieve its Mission, Birmingham City Football Club will endeavour to ensure the aims and objectives listed below are maintained at all times.
- On our road to achieving this aim we will not lose sight of the fact that we are a community led business, and taking care of our customers will be our prime objective. We aim to build the best customer relationships with supporters, home and away, as well as the local community in which we serve.
- Our core business is being a professional football club, but we are committed to developing a diverse range of commercial and community activities that will serve the whole community.
- Birmingham City Football Club will constantly strive to improve products and services and keep the club at the forefront of innovation.
- Birmingham City Football Club will provide excellent facilities for all supporters, and provide a safe atmosphere at the stadium.
- Birmingham City Football Club aspires to excellence in all that it does and will work in consultation with supporters and customers to maintain the highest standards of performance in an equal opportunities environment.
- Birmingham City Football Club recognises that we work in a competitive world of professional football and therefore we will be ambitious, creative and adaptive to change to ensure that we are market leaders.
- Birmingham City Football Club takes great pride in its heritage and the strong bond, which exists, between the club and the people of Birmingham. The club will continue to represent the City and strive proudly to bear its name on a national and international stage.
- Birmingham City Football Club strives to be the biggest, most successful club in the Midlands.
- Birmingham City Football Club strives to become an Employer of Choice within the local communities in Birmingham.